Dual Band Antenna Sub GHz + 2.4GHz Single Chip
As more connected devices use multi-RF protocol chipsets that have both 868/915MHz and 2.4GHz ISM bands for versatility and range, we have developed a simple separate-feed antenna that allows the designer to use one single antenna in a small footprint and PCB size. The new p/n is: 0900AD47A2450 which offers exceptional performance in a small form factor and package. This antenna is ideal for IoT, smart home, thermostat, M2M monitoring, wearable designs, etc.
Johanson miniature RF ceramic chip antennas are made using Low-Temperature Cofired Ceramic (LTCC) Technology which has the ability to embed low and high dielectric constants inside our antenna. This enables them to have great detuning resilience and extreme temperature stability (~2ppm) behavior.
Our ceramic chip antennas offer SMD manufacturability in standard or small form-factor designs/applications (i.e.miniature Bluetooth, Zigbee, ISM, WLAN antennas) provide great reliability and versatility while maintaining industry demanding performance. These antennas are easy to tune to any unique PCB environment. For qualified opportunities, we offer 2 complimentary (free) RF layout design reviews if you choose to use one of our components!
- Smallest Form Factor Ceramic Chip Antenna in the industry.
- Extreme Temperature Stability (~2ppm).
- 2X-3X higher dielectric constant than any FR4, PCB, or standard plastics.
- For qualified customers, prior to prototype, full 3D Electromagnetic Simulation service available.
- 125C Rating capable.
- AEC-Q200 Automotive Qualification (as required).
- Separate Frequency feeds. No diplexer needed.
For more information about these dual band antenna’s and other great JDI products, or how to design your own antenna in, please visit our website at www.catalyst-sales.com.