CTS is continuing to expand the industrial product offering to better serve the industry with the introduction of the series 287 2 Watt Rotary Potentiometer. The power handling capability and rugged design make this potentiometer ideal for industrial applications such as welders, joysticks for heavy equipment, heating controls, and any other human-to-machine interface requiring an industrial grade rotary potentiometer. Quality, performance and reliability are core aspects of this industrial grade potentiometer.
- Ceramic printed element
- Rotational Life: 100,000 cycles
- Operating temp range (-10°C to +80°C)
- Ingression protection: IP67
- 2 watt power handling capability
- Variety of bushing and shaft lengths
*RoHS and REACH compliant* *RoHS3 Directive 2015/863 Amendments of Annex II on March 31, 2015.
- Extended field deployment
- Consistent and precise position control
- Durable metal shaft and bushing for extreme applications
- Suitable for use in extreme cold, hot, wet, and dusty environments
Custom/Value Added Options
- Electrical and mechanical angle customization
- Shaft/Bushing diameter & length customization
- Center tap option
- Increased rotational torque
- Cable/connector customization
(Other options available upon request)
CTS Series 282 and Series 026 are close substitutes to products that have recently been End of Lifed. Please inquire with your local CTS Sales Representative or Field Application Engineer for additional information.