Industry trends are demanding compact drives, power conversion, and UPS equipment. To answer this demand, Eaton has developed the Bussmann® series 50-400 amp compact high speed fuses.
The 50-400 amp fuses use up to 48% less enclosure space when compared with traditional high speed, round body fuses. What’s more, the innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance.
This helps customers reduce the overall size of their equipment. Additionally, the innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance.
With the most compact high speed fuses in the industry, rated at 500Vac/dc, Eaton will help you achieve smaller overall equipment designs.
- Footprint that uses up to 48% less enclosure space allows for a reduction in the overall size of power conversion equipment.
- Innovative design allows for a significantly smaller package without compromising heat rise performance, preventing extensive equipment redesign.
- Global acceptance with UL, CSA and IEC for products sold worldwide.
- Traditional installation with a fuse block or bolt-on to busbar for improved design flexibility.
- Interactive AC time current curves – melting and clearing (located on the Eaton website at www.eaton.com)
- These interactive melting and clearing curves can be modified using the selectable parameters in the dropdown menus that appear under each curve.
- Select as many parameters you want covering temperature and thermal correction factor, force air cooling, load current frequency, altitude correction factor and fuse load constant.
- If you wish to see a curve for a single fuse amp rating, you may deactivate the other curves by clicking on the unwanted catalog numbers at appear in the list on the right hand side.
- Please note fuses should not be specified for operating below their minimum interrupting rating. See data sheet No. 10414 for details.
- Eaton’s product webpage has also been enhanced with a 3D drawing tool and interactive time current curves.
For more information about these high speed fuses please contact your local Catalyst Sales Representative at www.catalyst-sales.com.